| < February >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Merauke, Papua in February is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The weather in February is moist with rain periodically. A significant 352mm (13.9in) of H2O tumbles across an average of 17 days.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Merauke, Papua February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Merauke, Papua, Indonesia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Merauke, Papua:
- Manokwari, Papua, Indonesia - 1096.8 kms (681.6 miles) NW
- Ambon, Maluku Islands, Indonesia - 1450.6 kms (901.4 miles) WNW
- Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia - 1127 kms (700.3 miles) WSW
- Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia - 1152.9 kms (716.4 miles) SW
- Tennant Crk Post Office Was 014050, Australia - 1409.6 kms (875.9 miles) SSW
- Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia - 1410.6 kms (876.6 miles) SSW
- Mount Isa, Australia - 1361.2 kms (845.9 miles) S
- Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia - 656.1 kms (407.7 miles) N
- Madang, Papua New Guinea - 698.7 kms (434.2 miles) ENE
- Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea - 758.2 kms (471.2 miles) E
- Thursday Island Mo, Australia - 309.5 kms (192.3 miles) SE
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 682.7 kms (424.2 miles) SSE
- Willis Island M.O., Australia - 1355.5 kms (842.3 miles) SE
- Cairns, Australia - 1100.7 kms (684 miles) SSE
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 1023.9 kms (636.3 miles) S
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia - 1382.2 kms (858.9 miles) SSE
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 1356.6 kms (843 miles) S
- Hughenden, Queensland, Australia - 1437.1 kms (893 miles) SSE